Pet Sitter Animal Management Course (Online)
We are currently developing an online pet sitter animal management course which will cover all aspect of animal management and care
If you’re an animal lover, find out how you can start your own pet sitting business to translate your passion into a profitable career!
In this course, you’ll master the essentials of running a cat and dog sitting business. You’ll begin with pet care, exercise, first aid, and identification of common diseases. You’ll learn the basics of first aid , how to read behaviour and how to safety socialise pets. You will also discover how to handle home visits and impress your potential clients.
Benefits of Undertaking the Course
- The knowledge that you gain will enhance your skills.
- An advantage over your competition because you are a trained pet sitter.
- The knowledge of Pet First Aid preparing you for emergencies.
- The understanding of behaviour and how to manage the pets in your care
- The trust your client has in you because you invest in the care of their pets.
- The enhanced skills to increase your revenue.
- Capabilities of a Pet Sitter
- Preparing Your Home
- Golden Rules for Pet Professionals
- The Property Check
- Meet & Greets
- Client Communication
- Things to Consider when Accepting Pets
- Existing Pets
- Basic Care of Dogs
- Body Language
- Pet First Aid
- Insurance and Safety
- WHS & Infection Control
- Laws the Affect you
- Promoting your Business